Dear Business Partners, Clienteles, Hospitality Industry and Tourism Friends,
I declare, effective 1 Juni 2021, I take a full-time job in House of Om Bali as the General Manager.
Moreover, as part of my commitment to this full-time job role and focus on the growth of House of Om, I decide to deactivate the service of Telu Hospitality Learning and Consulting.
In this chance, I also would like to introduce about House of Om.
House Of Om Is A Social Enterprise; a sustainably designed, community-focused group to improve wellbeing, elevate spirituality and contribute more love and light to the world.
The community is a resort and retreat centre, co-living & co-working place, holistic school & charity foundation. House of Om provides free workshops and events, affordable teacher training, communal budget accommodation, and employment opportunities.
The whole project is a labour of love that brings together like-minded, heart-centred individuals who share the same vision of creating a new way of living harmoniously with others and nature, founded by Wissam Barakeh.
Lastly, I am looking forward to staying in touch with you to discuss some collaboration work in many ways that might arise.
Jeffrey Wibisono V. @namakubrandku
JEFFREY WIBISONO V.
Industry recognized professional with more than 15 years’ success in unlocking high levels of new revenue and visibility for major independent hotels and chains using optimized branding strategies and aggressive sales and marketing models. Highly skilled in transforming underperforming or rebranded locations into entities recognized as top-tier locations in the international market. Comprehensive experience in translating market and performance research into data-driven, optimized strategies.
Areas of Expertise
|♦ Hotel Sales & Marketing
♦ Branding Strategies
♦ Business Development
|♦ Project Management
♦ Digital Marketing
♦ KPI Tracking
|♦ Pre-Opening Operations
♦ Team Leadership
♦ Staff Training
Telu – Hospitality Industry Consulting and Learning from November 2018 up to to date as a Consultant, Learning Designer and Founder.
At work, I equip organizations with fully customized brand activation and digital marketing training solutions which have been instrumental for accelerating business goals.
- Vice President, TRSid, July 2019 to Present: Reinforce key concepts regarding best practices and implementation strategies with acquisition merchants and clients, including DEE-Fi, deeats, and maxxbrides. Craft highly engaging training modules for topics including Sales and Marketing, Customer Service, and Digital Marketing.
- Digital Marketing Consultant and Branding Mentor, Digimakz, October 2020 to Present: Equip organizations with fully customized brand activation and digital marketing training solutions, which have been instrumental in accelerating business goals.
Please learn more information in regards my career in www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreywibisono
SPECIAL SKILL & ACTIVITIES
- Author of a non-fiction book, titled Hotelier Stories Catatan Edan Penuh Teladan. Self Publishing in December 2016
- Social Media Instagram @namakubrandku, Facebook @Jeffrey Wibisono V., Facebook Fanpage @namakubrandku
- Effective July 2019, Jeffrey holds a position as a Senior Vice President of PT. Teknologi Raya Sejahtera or shortened into TRSid entering the hospitality industry through digital transformation products, e-concierge named DEE-Fi and DeEats and maxxbrides .
- While Jeffrey also continues his existing independent freelance activities in Telu Hospitality Learning and Consulting as a Hospitality Service Auditor and Motivational Inspirator that has been actively developing from October 2018.
- As we all know, Jeffrey Wibisono V. is the author of Hotelier Stories Catatan Edan Penuh Teladan, a compendium of hotel’s knowledge in reality illustration published in December 2016.
Talk to you soon and please enjoy your day.